LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, January 1, 2010

[relist, reduced] H and M Member's Only Green Sikly Feel Jacket Sz XS

"Member's Only" style windbreaker from H&M Sz 34. XS





Hi all,

I bought this fantastic updated Member's Only 80s style windbreaker when I worked in Spain and H and M was the only game (or affordable) game in town. Green is one of my favorite colors. The color doesn't work for everyone, but I don't think enough people give it a chance!

I probably wore this twice in Seville (it was too hot -- I was there from April to September!) I accidentally left it in my apartment in Chicago after I moved to DC so I haven't worn it since. As a consequence, it's essentially unworn and in perfect condition. No rips, stains, tears, etc.

Material has a silky touch under the fingers, not a plastic one. H and M is hit or miss -- you really have to be careful in there because so much of the stuff is not made well, but this one passed the quality test with flying colors. (The interior seams are bound, for example.)

Size 34 (XS)
Measurements: bust 36"
Length: 20"
Sleeve: 19"
Shoulder (measured in back from sleeve to sleeve) 15 1/2"

Condition: pristine, new essentially

All sorts of great details:

-3/4 banded cuff
-banded at the waist
-Zip closure in the front, also snaps shut, which is good if you want to strategically snap only below the chest, or whatever.
-two pockets
-epaulets
-belted collar that snaps shut

Paid: 29.95 EUROS, which, unfortunately for me was $51 in 2007!!
Asking: because it's nearly new...$35 including shipping (NOW $25 plus 3 shipping)

Listing end: December 19, or December 25. Ask question in the comments and leave email if you're interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI:) Is the jacket still for sale? If so, could you tell me about the fabric content, please? thanks!