LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, December 31, 2009

[SOLD} Orla Kiely Shoulder Bag



CONGRATS TO LBERTRAND!

I have too many Orla Kiely bags and I have two I'm offering up here because they are seldom used compared to my other bags.

The colors in the photo are not as vibrant as they are in real-life. The orange in the flowers is more like a florescent orange and the green in the lower left hand corner and upper right corner is more of a grass green. The flower in the lower right corner is brown and the shoulder strap is tan on one side and lime green on the other.

The exterior is matte laminated and the interior is tan colored nylon. Dimensions are as follows:
Dimensions (in): H9 x W17 x D4
Handle Length: 15in

Inside details include zip and mobile pockets and key chain. Magnet closure.

Asking: $55 + $10 shipping (US addresses) SOLD!
Condition: Exterior is excellent. Interior has a few imperceptible stains which I've sponged off but otherwise it looks great. I've lowered the asking price to be fair.

Listing end date: January 9, 2010. Paypal only please.

Please leave your email in the comments if interested. Thanks!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely interested! laurie at laurie-bertrand dot com.

suzy said...

Me too!
suzytwirth at yahoo dot com