LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, April 5, 2014

Swedish Hasbeens 877 Zip It Emy Ankle Boots Black/black Size 39

Black leather side zip bootie from Swedish Hasbeens featuring a round toe, side zip fastening, back pull tab, and 2.5" wooden heel.

I purchased these new in November from a retail shop in Portland OR.  I purchased them to replace my No.6 boots in brown, and have decided that I really want brown again.   They have some wear on the soles, and although I only had them briefly, the rubber seems to want to peel off so I glued them down.  I think this is pretty typical of the Hasbeens.  Otherwise, they are like new - no wear or scratches on the leather.

I wear an 8 1/2 and these are pretty roomy on me, unlike No. 6 which run small.  I probably would go with the 38 in Hasbeens if I were to buy them again.  

I paid $380 new
Selling for $200 plus shipping








1 comment:

Education said...

Love these, but would only be able to pay $150 plus shipping. Get in touch if you are interested. hallierosescott@gmail.com