LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, April 5, 2014

Robert Clergerie Dipo Mary Jane Platform Size 8B



I purchased these at Maryam Nassir Zadeh in NYC, maybe 3 years ago?  I fell in love with them when I saw them worn with bright color socks - very cool shoes.   Robert Clergerie PARIS shoes are beautifully made, and come in a fancy box with a silky green dust bag.

They were a spendy purchase for me and I have worn them selectively, trying to preserve them.  The soles are rubber and do have wear on the toe and heel, and there are a couple nicks in the underside from stepping on pebbles or something.  But the overall look is still very new, the suede is perfect and the straps are solid (not all chewed up).

I received many comments on these awesome shoes.  Now I live where it rains so often I never wear them!

I am a size 8 1/2 and these fit me very well.

Purchased new for $550
Selling for $200 plus shipping



No comments: