LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, December 19, 2012

[REDUCED/RELIST] Vintage Scallop Hem Holiday Dress



Item: Vintage scallop hem dress
Color/material: dark green suede like polyester blend material 
Size: marked a size 6 but fits like an XS/0-2, 14" across shoulder, 31-2" bust, 26-7" waist, 33-4" hips, 33" total length
Condition: excellent
Asking: $25 now $20 which includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the USA
Listing ends: Wednesday, December 27th
Adorable short-sleeve wiggle vintage dress. Has an amazing scalloped hem and looks and feels like suede. Perfect for the holidays! I'm only selling because the waist is a tad bit too big for me, and thus doesn't fit me that well. Hits above the knee on me and I am 5'4". Made in the USA!

4 comments:

*fernando said...

Hi,
Love the dress!

Would you post to Australia?

Thanks!

ming said...

Hi, I am willing to post to Australia but it'll be $10 extra, let me know if you're still interested!

Eatlovemerry said...

Hi I'm interested! summertoast@hotmail.com

*fernando said...

Hi thanks for reply. I can pay extra $10 for shipping to Australia. My email is louisejones83@gmail.com