LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, December 19, 2012

[REDUCED/RELIST] Joie Knee-high Riding Boots


Item: Joie riding boots 
Color/material: cognac brown leather
Size: 37, fits like a 6.5
Condition: excellent
Retail: $575
Asking: $100 now $75, which includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the USA
Listing ends: Wednesday, December 27th
I've had these boots for about 4-5 years and I think it's time to let go because they haven't gotten much wear in the past couple of years. The leather has worn in beautifully, developing a patina that will get even better with time. The shaft is a little long for me (I'm 5'4"), so I think if you are taller or have longer legs, they will fit perfectly. The soles are in great shape, and the only wear are the small black marks by the heels (enlarge first photo), which I'm sure can be taken out with leather cleaner. Very well made in Italy. 

4 comments:

kay w. said...

i'm typically a 7 but usually wear a 37 in european sizes - do you think this would fit a 7 or is it really closer to a true 6.5? thanks!

AJ said...

Hi what's the shaft height? I'm about the same height as you. Thanks!

ming said...

Hi kay and AJ --
The shaft height is 16" and I think they can fit a size 7 if your feet aren't too wide. Please leave your email address if you're still interested!

kay w. said...

thanks ming! $100 is too steep for me right now considering holidays, but if you'd entertain an offer of $60, please sign me up! kayw13 (at) gmail. thanks!