LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wiksten Indigo Stripe Dress, Small

Posting for Alana


Description: This is the Indigo Stripe Dress from awesome independent designer Jenny Gordy's Wiksten label, purchased in October 2010. This is a rare item, not very many were made. Beautifully constructed of thick cotton with greyish blue stripes. Wooden buttons. Great for layering.

Why I'm selling it: Only worn twice. Sadly, it's too small for me

Size: Small. Bust 16 inches, empire waist 15 inches (measurements taken lying flat)

Paid: $250 from www.shopwiksten.com

Asking: $100 + $8 shipping from Canada

Listing ends: 2/6/11

Email alanacoates[at]gmail.com if you have any questions. Please leave your contact information in the comments.

22 comments:

Linda said...

I would LOVE this!

befuddled.and.bemused at gmail dot com

emily said...

i have waited far too long to get my hands on a wiksten piece...please let this be my chance! :)

emilyheatherbennett[at]gmail[dot]com

ps i'm in canada too!

erin said...

love, love, love it. wiksten pieces are amazing.

(i'm in canada too).

ekoenig [at] gmail [dot] com

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Love it, please pick me!

jshopping1230@gmail.com

Ama said...

one-of-a-kind! here's to hoping...

ama.wertz (at) gmail (dot) com

Jocy said...

Please, please pick me. I have been looking for this dress for ages!! I cannot even begin to tell you.

anchorsadrift [at] gmail [dot] com

tinymicrophone said...

oh my gosh, this is beautiful! tinymicrophone (at) mymelody.com

an ordinary girl said...

oh please pick me! i love this!

an ordinary girl said...

oops! my email is watermelonpopsicle (at) yahoo (dot) com

kate said...

ooh yes please count me in too!
hklee415[at]yahoo[dot]com

Nikkidonna said...

worth a shot!
disarmedbubble at gmail dot com

h said...

I would really love this. Please enter me! Anullac@gmail.com

Jodi said...

OMG yes! jbsussman at gmail dot com.

M said...

Oh! Such a dream dress!

Would love to be considered, thanks!

preciousillusions [at] gmail.com

lisa said...

lisamac at gmail dot com

joyce said...

throwing my name in the hat:
joyce(dot)rosario(at)gmail(dot)com

Eugenie said...

beautiful!

eugenie (dot) parent (at) gmail (dot) com

Lindsay said...

Oh, WOW!

I'd love to get in on this!!

pollydudleyramona at gmail

Shirley said...

dreamernvixen at yahoo dot com

Alexis said...

I love this dress!
alexisandiman[at]gmail[dot]com.

orchidxthief said...

Please count me in, thank you!
orchidxthief@gmail.com