LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Steven Alan Sullivan Dress, Size P




*posted on behalf of Katie*

I bought this from a fellow LoGEr a few weeks ago. It just doesn't work on me! I can't seem to get steven alan sizing down, some of their stuff runs so big. I thought for sure this Petite size would work, and it's a bit too tight on my frame. It is such an awesome dress, I'm bummed it didn't work out. So I'm reposting it, hoping it will work better for one of you!

Here is what was said from the original post:

This is a Steven Alan Sullivan Dress that I got a while back, despite the face that I am decidedly not an extra-small. Since it's always been rather tight on me through the bust (ahem, I can barely button it), I've worn it out of the house exactly once.

It's an adorable blue and white striped organic cotton with subtle white dots & awesome wooden buttons down the front. It has cropped sleeves, two hidden side pockets, and button closures at the cuffs. It has a lightly curved hem and darts in back upper part of dress to shape the bust. It's totally classic Steven Alan, perfect for layering, and would be so cute with thick, knit tights!

(Apologies for the crummy photos!)

Measurements: (laying flat)

Bust: 16"
Empire Waist: 15"
Length: 33"

Paid: $65 shipped

Asking: $65 shipped. I have only tried it on. (Paypal Only/Ships UPS)

Auction ends Dec. 6th.

If you have any questions, please email me at RedwoodlRedwood@gmail.com. Thanks!

Good Luck!

10 comments:

ll said...

I'm very interested!!
lisalee[at]princeton[dot]edu

Andrea said...

Count me in!

earthtoandrea [at] gmail [dot com

Laura La said...

Please.

w3nders@gmail.com

Chandra said...

I'm interested.
chandradarjatmoko(at)gmail(dot)com

Heather said...

Yes, please! anullac@gmail.com

Linda said...

Do count me in too!

befuddled.and.bemused at gmail dot com

erin said...

i think this dress is fab. pick me!

ekoenig[at]gmail[dot]com

Laura said...

hi! yes! ly888ly[at]gmail[dot]com

Becky said...

I'll put my name in again!

rlm03@hampshire.edu

Jess said...

interested!
jess.hm.ngan@gmail.com