LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rachel Comey Baxter Rain Boots

Posting for Heather





Rachel Comey Baxter Rain Boots

Size: 6.5 (but fits more like a small 6 to me)

These rain boots are sold out in size 6.5 everywhere. I was obsessed with them and so purchased the 6.5 and the 7 but decided to keep the 7s and missed the return window on the smaller size. A note about the size: I normally wear a size 6 and found these to run a touch small for rain boots, where I was hoping to accommodate a fleece liner for winter. I have worn my size 7s in rainstorms and in the freak October snowstorm in New York and my feet were perfectly warm and dry. The padded insole makes them much more comfortable than your average rain boot. Plus they have some room width-wise to add thick socks for winter. I am so happy with mine, and hope you will love them too.

Description (from Gargyle): Black, tan, and hunter green Palladium styled lace-up boots. Waterproof with treading on soles and adjustable buckle at the ankle will save you from puddles and slipping this rainy season. Cuter than your average rain boots, they look good with a variety of outfits.

Apologies for my lousy cameraphone pictures. More pics available here: http://totokaelo.com/store/products/rachel-comey/fw11/baxter-boot/cognac-multi and here: http://www.gargyle.com/rachel-comey-baxter-boot-5202.html#description

Measurements: Heel height, 1 1/4". Shaft, 5 1/2". Heel to toe outersole: 9 1/2"

Material: Rubber, leather.

Condition: Brand new. Never been worn outside the house, only tried on inside with thick socks. Comes with original dust bag and box.

Paid: $196 from Gargyle

Asking: $180 plus shipping

Auction ends in one week.

Please leave your email address in the comments to be included in the random drawing. You will have 2 days to pay or make arrangements.

Email me at hrbenjamin (at) gmail.com with any questions. Thanks!

No comments: