LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Makeup Forever Foundation



posted on behalf of Katie

Apologies for the non-traditional posting! This is Makeup Forever foundation from Sephora in shade 127 ("Dark sand-- for medium skin with yellow undertones"). I only ever use this brand of foundation since having tried it. I get compliments on my skin all the time, which is pretty crazy since my skin is highly imperfect in my opinion! This is great for those of us of Asian descent, since it's designed with yellow undertones, and it's also great for those of us whose skin tends to be a bit oily or combination-- though it's not drying, it will not get streaky or smeary or break you out. It also doesn't make you look "make-up-y" at all. I can't say enough awesome things about this product, honestly.
My boyfriend ordered this for me as a gift when he saw I was running out a couple months ago, but alas, he ordered a shade darker than what I use. I used it twice before realizing it was slightly off! It's basically full. This has about six months worth of use in it.
This retails for $40.00 plus s/h exclusively from Sephora. Here's the link so you can check the shade and see if it works for you: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml%3B$sessionid$SOGQPNS3AV3XACV0KQNQIGQ;jsessionid=SOGQPNS3AV3XACV0KQNQIGQ?id=P217905&categoryId=B70
I'm asking $15.00 shipped in the US (Canada will be + $3.00), a great price at which to try this product. Please contact katiekentuckychambers@gmail.com with any questions. Listing ends a week from posting date. Thanks!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

i'd like to give this a try!

dreamernvixen at yahoo dot comr

Elisa said...

FYI, Sephora has an extremely lenient return policy, you can exchange stuff without the receipt if you have a good reason (such as accidentally getting the wrong color), even if you've opened and used it.