LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, April 1, 2011

steven alan reverse seam shirt - size small





I purchased this shirt on sale in November, and after wearing it perhaps 1/2 dozen times realized that the cut isn't really for me. It's made from a soft, brushed cotton with a fine grey stripe.

Paid: ~$70
Asking: $40 incl. shipping to North America
Listing ends: April9th

8 comments:

erica lorraine scheidt said...

oh, yes, please. royalquietdeluxe at gmail dot com.

Charmaine said...

I am very interested. charlovesjesus@gmail.com

valerie said...

i like it too!!

valerie.soph@googlemail.com

Maesie said...

Love it! maesiespeer {at} hotmail {dot} com

joyce said...

i'm such a sucker for these shirts!
joyce.rosario(at)gmail.com

Vanessa + Jenny said...

Yes, please include me as well - if you are able to ship to Sydney, Australia?

lucypearlsea[at]hotmail[dot]com

Thanks!
Vanessa

Sophie said...

Hi Vanessa,

I can definitely ship to Australia, although I'd have to ask you to cover the extra shipping costs. I'll be in touch should the random number generator pick your comment :)

Sophie

Becky said...

Count me in!

rebecca.l.mclaren@gmail.com