LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, April 1, 2011

Attention All Blog Authors!

1. If you are willing to post occasional items for other people, please email me so I can make a contact list for the sidebar.

2. If you are willing to give up your author spot for someone who wants to post on a regular basis, I have created an open ID so you can continue posting occasionally with other contributors who have graciously given up their spots. Please email me if you're interested in doing this, and I will send you the user name and password.

Thanks for keeping this site true to its original intention!
Erica (spinningjennie47 {at} gmail)

4 comments:

erica lorraine scheidt said...

Thanks Erica, I've met some great people and received some beautiful clothes on this blog.

Kristien said...

Erica, I would be happy to either post for people or give up my spot and just use the general log in as needed. Like the other Erica, I have also been fortunate to be able to purchase some gorgeous clothes on the LOGE, and I would love to help others to do the same. This is such a great site!!

Kristien said...

P.S. Whoops, I just saw that you wanted us to email you to let you know the above. Will do that now! ;-)

Kara Athena said...

How about you stop people from posting THE SAME STUFF over and over again. How about once you list it, that's that. Go back to the end of the line, and let someone else move up.