LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, September 16, 2010

Steven Alan Boyfriend Shirt, Black & White Flannel, Size M



Item/history: Steven Alan Boyfriend Shirt from fall 2009. Black & off-white check/plaid. I bought this last year but didn't get enough wear out of it last winter, so I'm hoping to pass it on to someone else to enjoy during the upcoming colder months. It's really soft and comfortable, but it's time to accept that I just don't like how the Boyfriend Shirt fits me.

All the great SA details: reverse seams, slightly tailored shape, shirttail hem, etc. Originally $158.

Size: Medium. Bust, flat across front 20", Sleeve length 25", Overall length 28"

Condition: Excellent. Worn only once or twice.

Asking: $50, includes shipping to anywhere.

Listing ended. Congratulations, Erin!

Please leave your email in the comments section if interested. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

erin said...

love it! please add me to the list
erinmaytobin@gmail.com

trpub said...

great shirt. fuwend@gmail.com

amisha said...

heavenlydays at gmail dot com
thanks!

sarah said...

Oh I love boyfriend shirts. Please count me in (I live in UK, hope that is okay)

phlika29(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)UK

Many thanks

Sarah