LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[SOLD OUT] Handmade Organic Japanese Cotton Top!

Thanks to all who were interested, the recipients via random drawing are:
S- kadieanne
M- dp
L- TS Burton
ENJOY!








Three organic Japanese cotton tops that I made for my upcoming spring collection, the company I ordered the fabric from sold out before I had time to order the yardage I need for the full run of my collection, so I'm offering the three samples I made at cost, if anyone is interested. The cotton is a light to medium weight with a wonderful weave and a gorgeous floral that reminds me of vintage Liberty fabric. I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to use it in my upcoming line, but perhaps some of you would enjoy these tops! I made one for myself and get a lot of wear out of it.
EDITED TO ADD: the tops are made meticulously and have french seams, a detail I forgot to mention!

Fit/sizes: slightly fitted through the upper body with a relaxed fit through the lower body. I have one in each size of S, M, and L.
S: up to 34" bust
M:up to 36" bust
L: up to 38" bust

Asking:$30 each plus shipping (happy to ship outside of the US!), to cover the cost of the fabric and pay me about $5 per hour, I think it's pretty fair!

Ends on September 23, random drawing to select recipient.
Please leave your paypal email in your comment and your name, and specify which size you would like, thanks.

9 comments:

Jess said...

I'd LOVE the size Large, please!

jsattell (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks! -Jessica

Rita said...

Love these! I would like a size small.

sharmarita@hotmail.com

meral said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TS Burton said...

So pretty! Would like Large please.

tanya.s.burton (at) gmail.com

Puck Litaay said...

so cute.

Puck
http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

kadieanne said...

cute! small please.
fashionista82{at}hotmail{dot}com

dirtandhoney said...

I would love a Medium!!
Awesome

shelbyling@gmail.com

dp said...

edited my comment to consideration for the size 'medium' ... thank you!
tahoetemples at yahoo[dot]com