LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dries van Noten Sandals Size 10,5






I'll re-list these, because they got a little buried in all the posts last week. These are beautiful sandals by the Belgian designer Dries van Noten, and I love them, but unfortunately they don't fit me... I'm really sad to let these go, or rather, sad that they don't fit me. I know I won't wear them, and they are too beautiful to just sit in a closet.
I never wore them except to try them on, and they were not worn a lot before.
They are a size 40,5, which is the equivalent of a size 10,5, and they fit true to size, but do run a little narrow (that's where the problem was for me). The heel height is 6 cm (2.3 inch) at the highest point. They come with the original box and dustbag. For some reason, the last three pictures got rotated when I put them with this post, and I can't get them to go back. Sorry for the inconvenience!
I paid 100 euro for them, which is about $120. New, they were 269 euro ($320).
Asking $80 + 10 for shipping (shipping from the Netherlands)
If you're interested or have any questions, please leave a comment! On July 8th , I will randomly draw a winner.

* listing closed. I'm going to assume that the one comment here was spam, seeing as that half of it was a link to a site. if it was not spam - I'm sorry! and please contact me! *

No comments: