1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker) Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).
2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).
3. Do not list more than 3 items a day. You can easily schedule a post for the next day.
4. Anyone who reposts an item within a week ('reducing' the price if no one has posted a comment) or ends an auction early won't be able to post any longer.
5. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be included in the random drawing.
6. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 2 business days to pay or make arrangements.
7. Previous blog authors who have given up their spots will have access to an Open ID for occasional posts. Anyone on the wait list who only has 1-4 total items can contact a participating blog author who can post items on their behalf.
8. Do not re-list an item more than twice.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
i am working my way down the list (leave your contact info in the comments).
i will delete comments as they are added to the list of contributors.
the rules are simple: 1. this is not a blog about making a profit.it is NOT intended as a site for recycling fast fashion. it is a place where you can buy and sell (and share) clothing by independent designers as well as classic, high quality pieces of both contemporary and vintage make. 2. if you're selling, include pertinent information like measurements, imperfections or fit issues, and the best photographs you can manage. only list the designer or time period (e.g. 1940's) in the label section. don't forget to close the listing (include winner's name) listings must last a minimum of 1 week. 'first come first served' is no longer an option since the spirit of the blog is to give everyone a fair chance. 3. if you want the item, leave your name and contact information in the comments. if you do not leave your email, you will not be included in the drawing. each listing will be active for 7-28 days. at the end of this period, a name will be randomly drawn by the seller. the buyer has 2 business days to pay or make an arrangement. 4. if you are on the receiving end, it is always nice to offer something so other people can have the opportunity to have it. 5. if you have not posted any items in the previous 2 months, i will contact you about giving up your spot as a blog author to someone on the waiting list. 6. i have created an OPEN ID for previous blog authors who would like to continue to post occasionally. please EMAIL me for the username and password.