LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

APC Sweatshirt-Style Cotton Pique Top w/ 3/4 Cuff Sleeves




Hi all,

This is a beloved APC sweatshirt-shirt style top with a deep crew neck and raglan 3/4 cuff sleeves.

It's a bit of a pastiche that brings together the elements of a couple of sport-style clothing items: the polo shirt (through the cotton pique fabric from which it's made), the tennis shirt (via the use of the APC guitar logo, sewn at the bottom left edge of the top) and the sweatshirt (in its use of the raglan sleeve and particular kind of crew neck). Altogether a wink-wink of sorts.

I love this top, but I'm feeling that time is neigh for an exercise in parting. Time for someone else to enjoy the top! Also, my office is becoming a horrific v*g*na dentata, overflowing with clothes, and not the oasis of peace I need to work.

In the summer you can wear it by itself. Or layer it over a tank. I typically wear it layered over a dress shirt, as I do with so many other things...

Color: The color is a khaki green, so it's a slightly warmer version of the photos taken from my laptop.

Condition: It's in good pre-owned condition. No rips, stains or tears. I bought it in France so I can't remember exactly how much it was, but it is from a period of APC, where it was all made in France and the smallest size was Small

Size: Small. It looks cropped, but it's normal in length - 22" length.
Bust: 34"

Other details: Made in France. 100% cotton. Machine washable.

Asking: $40 + $5 shipping
Listing end: Jan 16, or later if need be. Leave contact and paypal addresses in comments!

6 comments:

linda said...

lindadotfeldman@gmail.com

mr said...

prefijomo@aol.com

Anonymous said...

adorable!
caroline.chan49@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

its really very nice thanks for sharing this with us..


Cotton Yarn Manufacturer

caroline said...

I LOVE IT! snyder[dot]caroline[at]gmail[dot]com

jennifer said...

hi...did this get sold? it's awesome! jenn.chuong@gmail.com