LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, November 26, 2009

Narrow Black Trousers by Humanoid, Size M (2x!)






A.k.a. my funniest e-bay story of 2009. In a temporary lapse of reason, I bid on two of the exact same pairs of Humanoid trousers (thought I was gonna lose one, started bidding on the other...). And then when they came in the mail... I hadn't checked the measurements well enough, they were too short! Ah well... hopefully they can find new homes now. I've only tried on one of them for a few minutes, but other than that, they are completely new, tags attached.
These are beautiful deep black narrow-cut trousers in a cotton/linnen blend (52% cotton, 48% linnen) by the Dutch label Humanoid. Size M. Double botton closure, drawstring through the back that can be tied in the front. One lined pocket on the back, two side-pockets. On the bottom of the legs are little extra pleats of fabric, to let the trousers sit smoothly over your shoes.
They've been hiding in my closet for a while, I'll iron them before I send them out.
Measurements: waist, 42 cm/16,5 inch, length 103 cm/40,5 inch, inseam, 79 cm/31 inch
I'll ask a little less than what I paid for them - paid 20 euros each, asking 17,50 euros each, which includes worldwide shipping. Shipping from the Netherlands.
If you are interested or have any questions, please leave your email-address in the comments.
On Saturday the 5th of December I'll draw two names.

* Listing Ended! Congratulations Erica and JFo! *

3 comments:

prem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erica lorraine scheidt said...

Me too please:
royalquietdeluxe at gmail dot com

Thanks super much.

JFo said...

I want! fortejonelle@hotmail.com