LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Les Prairies de Paris Silk and Cotton Striped Trouser Fabric Shorts US sz 8



This is the other, and last pair of Les Prairies de Paris shorts I purchased forgetting that French size 2 is actually US size 8. These are from La Garconne. Never worn -- I didn't even remove the tags! (slight wrinkles in photos are from boxing them up for the move...)

Hopefully, my spacy-ness will be your gain.

I think these would have been the perfect shorts -- I think they would be too complicated to alter to my size. The fabric is a structured silk/cotton blend that feels lightweight and amazing.

Two front pockets, tab, zip front. Flap pocket in back.

These are meant to sit lower on the waist, on the hip.

Waist: 16 3/4"
Rise: 10"
Length: 11 1/2"
Hip: measured flat across front 18 1/4"

I'm a little depressed about this since I wanted shorts just like these. The search continues...

Paid: $110 from La Garconne (on sale from like $299)
Asking: $42 + 5 shipping ($5 more to Canada)

Listing end: Sept 21 *leave email in comments!

No comments: