LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Punky Cool Pierre Hardy Kitten Heels Sz 37 6.5




Hi all, I am getting to the shoes I have to sell. I chose favorites I have been storing, pulling out on occasion to admire, and, if we are being truthful with ourselves, that don't exactly fit (except when I'm engaging in magical thinking...) They are brand new.

I love these Pierre Hardy Punky Kitten Flats -- so cool. I purchased them from Aloha Rag. They were so expensive on sale, and then ended up being maybe 2 cm too small around the toe.


Condition: New in Box
Size 37, US 6.5
Material: Nappa leather
Color: pink and black
Heel height: 2"
Model: Kitten Heel Pumps
Styling notes: I love this bold pattern. They would look amazing with skinny jeans, or a minimalist, classic skirt.

These run true to size in Pierre Hardy heels. (In general, Pierre Hardy runs a tad bit small. As I have learned --or not-- it is better to go up a half-size than to go down. For comparison, I wear 37 in almost every designer shoe brand. If wear a 36.5 in Marc Jacobs, for example, I would go with this size.)

Feel free to be in touch if you have questions! I would really, really like to find someone who could make use of these shoes which I desperately wanted to work for me.

Retail: $595, Paid $365 (AGH!)
Asking: $180 + $15, shipping more to Canada

Listing end: September 21, 2009 *leave email in comments

No comments: