LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Miu Miu Wedge Platform Heels with Grosgrain Ribbon Trim




Hi all,

This is a fine example of shoes purchased during a phase when I really, really wished that I could wear heels more than 2". Alas, I did not wish this into reality. These are totally gorgeous Miu Miu peep-toe platform wedge heels -- new, of course -- with a grosgrain ribbon trim. The insole is great -- in gold leather. Again, one of my favorites that I have been storing, and taking out of its box twice a year to admire, lovingly.

Material: according to the the box "Capretto Fume" color nappa leather.
Heel height: 4" (including .5" platform base)
Size: Italian Size 37, US size 7 -- note, these run true to size. If you wear a 37 in flats, these will fit you (I usually have to go up half a size when buying anything with even a hint of a heel.) If you have questions about sizing, please do not hesitate to be in touch via comments.

Condition: New in Box with Sleeper.

Retail: $495 -- I paid $235 on sale at Barneys New York. I feel a little sheepish asking only $55 less than what I paid, but I really, really think these are worth it.

Asking: $180 + $15 (shipping more to Canada -- sorry about that! Prices for USPS to Canada have been raised to preposterous amounts.)

Listing end date: September 21, 2009 *leave email in comments!

No comments: