LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MARC by MARC JACOBS Classic Ankle Boot with Vintage Styling





About these boots: I purchased these at the Marc by Marc Jacobs boutique in Boston in two colors.
I've only worn one pair and now I have to clear my closet because I'm moving.

condition: Brand New in Box -- never worn.
style: ankle height boot, vintage styling
heel height: 1"
material - buttery soft leather, lined in black leather
color - chestnut
size: US 7, Italian 37.5 (runs true to size)
Comes in original box

I purchased these a half size from what I usually wear so that I could wear thicker socks with the boots in winter time.

These boots fit me perfectly with medium thickness socks. My foot is medium width. Zips up along inside of the boot. Brass pull stamped with "Marc." (For comparison, I wear 37 Marc Jacobs, 37 Prada/Miu Miu, 37.5 Pierre Hardy heels, 37 Pierre Hardy flats, 37 Lanvin, 37.5 Lanvin ballerina flats, 37 Acne)

Measurements
opening of boot: 9.5"
Insole length (measured from bottom of shoe): 9 3/4"
heel height: 1"
total height of boot: 8. 5"

Paid: $380
Asking: $140 + $12 shipping ($6 more to Canada)
NOW ASKING: $120+ 12 shipping ($6 more to Canada)

Listing end date: September 21 (please leave your email in the comments!)

No comments: