LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

H and M Striped Waistcoat, Vest



Whew. As you can see, I have *a lot* to clear from my closet. Embarrassingly, most is unworn - better reason to pass things on to someone who will enjoy it.

This is a very well made, structured double-breasted striped suit vest from H&M. I apologize for the self-portrait, but the vest looks completely different worn than it does on the dress form.

I bought it at H&M in Spain. It is a size 36 an XS but can be adjusted with a tab in the back. I am 103 lbs, 32 B bust and it is, in my opinion, a bit too big for me. Because of the low cut at neckline, could accommodate up to 32D or 34 C. Check your measurements well for best fit.

Condition: brand new (with tags)

-Shell 97% cotton, 3% spandex
Comes with spare button

Size: 36

Measurements (measured lying flat)

Waist: 14"
Bust: 17.5"
Length: 35"


Paid: 25 Euros, which was, like, $41 last summer (boo)
Asking: $12 + 6 shipping

Listing end: August 11, 2009 *leave email in comments!
Update: Taken!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to buy all your clothes!
renting_space[at]yahoo.com