LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, June 18, 2009



About Item: Prada patent leather slingback heels with "golf tassles" detailing on toes. Buckles on side. Architectural heel, stamped with "prada."

Color: sea green patent leather, beige leather. beige heel.

Material: Sublime, buttery leather uppers and soles. Fabric trim. Wood heels.

Condition: Very good. Very slight wear on soles but heels in excellent condition. No scratches on uppers. I have worn the shoes 2 or 3 times.

Approximate Measurements: IT 36.5. I think best fits a US 6.5. Heel is approximately 2.75 inch. (For reference, I wear MJ 7, Sigerson Morrison 37.5, Miu Miu 37, APC 37 -- and these are a tad bit small for me.)

Why am I letting it go?: I'm cleaning out my closet for an approaching move. Things that don't get frequent circulation must go!

Paid: $400 at Prada in Rome

Asking: $70 (will be shipped with original sleeper. includes shipping within US -- add $5 if you would like the shoes shipped with original box, too)

Listing End Date: 11 July. Please leave your email in your comment!

1 comment:

Beth said...

love these!

goolsbybeth@yahoo.com