LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Repetto "Belinda" shoes, size 40.5





A listing on Wendy's behalf:

Repetto "Belinda" shoes: Mary-Jane style with 1.25" heel.
Color: Black/Carbon
Size: 40.5
Measurements: 10.25" long; 3.5" wide

Back story: I bought this online at gimmeshoes.com at the end of last
summer. Having previously bought a pair of Repetto flats (size 40), I
was keen to pick up a pair of modest heels that would be good for
day-to-day walking. Unfortunately, my attempts to guess the right size
went screwy. I normally wear an 8.5, and at least for ballet flats, a
40 worked fine. For these mary-janes, 40.5 is just too big for my
feet.

Imperfections: None. These are new and never worn. (Original box and
tags included)
Retail: $218.00 (Gimme Shoes, San Francisco)
Asking: $85, shipping included

Listing end date:
May 6, 2009

5 comments:

ma baker said...

I am in love with these, and want to buy. I am a size 10, do you think they will fit? I have never tried repettos before, but I've heard they run 1/2 size small..thoughts?

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

I LOVE Repetto shoes, but unfortunately can only really afford to buy 1-2 pairs a year. I just had a baby, and now more than ever these WORK- -soft, comfortable, stylish.
Unfortunately mommy-brain me left the mate to my favorite pair at the gym. Not sure why it didn't make it to the lost and found, but this leaves me with a pink sparkly pair (not so wearble) and a getting-very-worn out black pair. This is my size. I would love to get them.

Thanks Kate

k1ate AT yahoo DOT com

Sarah said...

I would love to throw my name in for these. Thanks! sarahcar AT gmail DOT com

newyorkette said...

Soooo, did you ever sell these? because I'm looking for these shoes, myself. carolitajohnson at gmail dot com, if you never found a buyer. thanks! :)