LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kersh Black Jersey Dress





About the Item: This Tshirt dress is adorable and has excellent drape. I tried to photograph it to show the details (black can be challenging) hence the over-exposed flash shot (photo 1) which, regrettably makes it look flimsy. Is is not. It's pitch black and substantial. It's got a great, deep v-neck with pin-tuck gathers that give it an element of design you don't often see in a T dress.

Why it's time to say goodbye: I bought it for work / play throughout the summer but, alas, it was too large from the get-go, which is why I've worn it exactly once. Hmmm, I'm starting to notice a trend with the items I've been posting on this site...

Plus Points:
  • It's got good weight and lovely drape
  • Fitted and structured high-waist (not quite empire, won't sag)
  • Flattering full skirt that skims hips well
  • Great low v-neck
  • Entirely practical for day or night.
  • Looks adorable with a summer cardigan or a cami underneath.
Size: Large

Flat Measurements:

Length: 40 inches
Waist: 15 inches
Armpit-Armpit: 17 inches

Note that the fabric has give like a T shirt...

Asking: I got this dress at Winners for $40.00 and have worn it once. Asking $15.00 plus shipping (from Canada). I can advise what exact shipping cost will be...

Listing End Date: May 4, 2009

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I am definitely interested! My email address is carolynpurnell@gmail.com, and if I win, just email me, and I'll be happy to provide further information.

Thanks!

glitterdice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DKNY said...

orotakATyahoo.com