LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, January 7, 2013

Frye Harness Boot 12R Size 8





Awesome pair of Frye "Harness 12R" classic leather riding boots with metal harness detail and square toe.  Heel is 1.75".  Well worn, but I've taken great care of the soles, getting the heels replaced once in their lifespan.  I haven't worn these for over a year mainly because they are so big on my feet.  A few small scratches on the toe and some discoloration on the leather from wearing with denim.  I'm sure some leather soap or cream could have these looking like new. 

Size 8
Best for 8.5/9 or a wide 8
12" shaft

Asking $115 with US shipping included.  Paypal only.  I no longer have the original box, but the boots will be packaged carefully.

Please leave your e-mail address in the comments section only if you are truly interested.

Listing ends January 14, 2013.

No comments: