LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Leifsdottir dress purchased from Anthropologie, Size 4

Posting for Leah













Dear LoGErs,

I'm finally facing the facts and hoping to pass on some beloved dresses to good homes where they'll actually be worn. Some I've worn only once, and some never at all (shame on me!). Hopefully my loss will be your gain.

Leifsdottir dress purchased from Anthropologie
Size 4
Cotton, acetate, taffeta

Measurements (flat)
Bust 15"
Waist 13.5"
Length (armpit to hem) 29.5"

This is a beautiful like-new dress with many details. For one, it's canary yellow with white, black, brown, and seemingly gray coloring in the woodblock-like hatching that makes up the floral print. The plunging V-neck is flattering on all body types, but doesn't give away all the goods with the help of an attached brown bodice underneath (where you'll also find a side zipper). Gathering along the neckline, back, and skirt add shape to the entire piece. Along with the acetate lining is a layer of taffeta; this seems to give more of an A-line accent than poofiness. I was pleasantly surprised to see such thoughtful and flattering details all in one dress that I couldn't resist it when I saw it in Anthropologie. And I wore it only once!!


Paid about $100 on sale
Asking $50 shipping within US included (extra for international)

The fine print: Listing ends in one week. Please include email address for random drawing. Buyer has 2 days to complete transaction. Please email lglushien at gmail dot com for any questions. Thank you!

No comments: