LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Floreat dress purchased from Anthropologie, Size 4

Posting for Leah













Floreat dress purchased from Anthropologie
Size 4
Cotton, rayon, silk, acetate

Measurements (flat)
Bust 14.5"
Waist 13.5"
Length (top-bottom) 32"

(6" shelf/bust, 2.5" embroidered waist, 18" ?velour skirt, 5.5" ?rayon hem)

Brand new, never worn strapless dress purchased from Anthro about 6 months ago. The embroidered sash at the waist is gorgeous; my pictures do not do it justice! The bust is made of flattering angled pleats all around, with hardware inside (like a built-in bra) to maintain shape, plus the non-slip edge along the top (can be seen in the photo of the label). Hidden pockets at the sides and optional straps included in a little pouch. I couldn't resist the dress when I saw it on sale in the store, even though it wasn't quite right for my height. I planned on shortening or removing the 5.5" hem at the bottom of the skirt, but couldn't bring myself to do it. It's SUCH a lovely dress, and the mix of fabrics make it a solid year-round dress.

I removed the price tag when I brought it home, but the little pouch holding the optional straps is still attached.

Paid $80 brand new (retail $188)
Asking $50 shipping within US included (extra for international)

The fine print: Listing ends in one week. Please include email address for random drawing. Buyer has 2 days to complete transaction. Please email lglushien at gmail dot com for any questions. Thank you!

No comments: