LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, February 20, 2012

LD Tuttle x Urban Outfitters Cutout Heels





Posted on behalf of Leyla

LD TUTTLE X URBAN OUTFITTERS COLONIAL MADNESS CUTOUT HEELS

size 7.5

Few years ago LD Tuttle created a collection for Urban Outfitters and these lovely lace up cutout heels were one of the pairs. However they have been sitting untouched in my closet for two years since I got my Ann D...
I am cleaning up my closet and I decided to sell these sandals that definitely deserve a more loving home.

Details

3" heels. Leather upper. lace up closure.

Condition

The soles show signs of wear as well as the body. However this only adds charm to these sandals.

I bought them full price at $145.
Asking $65 shipping included (ships from Canada).
I only ship within Canada and to the USA.

Listing ends in a week.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: lkaseka at gmail dot com

No comments: