LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, February 20, 2012

Frye Melissa Boots 7






Posted on behalf of Leyla

FRYE BROWN MELISSA BUTTON BACK ZIP BOOTS

size 7

I bought these boots last Fall and wore them thrice. I am selling them because I am down-sizing my ex-shopaholic closet and I own already two knee high Frye boots that I wear more often.
Since these were winter boots for me and winter is a synonym of ice and snow in Canada, I got the slippery leather sole covered with a top quality rubber. This doesn't change anything to the charm of boots. It just makes them safer for Canadian winter... If you are looking for quality riding boots, these are the one. You can't go wrong with Frye.

Details

Flaps snap shut at the heel and calf with stylish little buttons. In lieu of pulls, there’s a full length back zip. Stacked leather heel and sole.14" shaft circumference. 14 3/4" shaft height. 1" heel. Medium width.

The retail price is $348. I bought them $255.

Asking $200 shipping included (ships from Canada).
I only ship within Canada and to the USA.

Listing ends in a week .
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: lkaseka at gmail dot com


1 comment:

alana said...

Cool, I've been looking for a pair like these. I'm interested! I live in Canada too alanacoates(at)gmail(dot)com