LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, December 4, 2011

LiaMolly Jean Sailor Jacket- M





*posted on behalf of Hillary*

A darling brand new organic cotton/nylon jacket that I never wore, but removed the tag in hopes that I would. Along with the Anabelle top in another listing, this beauty has been hanging in my closet and it's time to pass it on. I purchased this on sale on-line, and it just doesn't fit me right. I think the closure needs to sit a little higher on me, and can't because of my busty girls. So sad for me, good for you. The color is a dark blue, between dark denim and black, with contrast stitching. Very soft cotton.

Measurements (from LiaMolly webiste)
Body length- 22 1/2
Chest- 17 1/2
Shoulder width-raglan
Sleeve Length-18 1/4

Retail price: $148
Your price: $65 shipped priority mail

Listing ends December 17th

Email questions to beergoddess123 at yahoo.com

No comments: