LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, December 4, 2011

LiaMolly Anabelle Lace Blouse- M





*posted on behalf of Hillary*


This is a brand new organic cotton top, never worn, still with the tag. I purchased it on sale on-line, and when I tried it on it just didn't fit me right. I'm a busty lady (DD), and while mediums usually fit, this was just a little too small through the chest when buttoned. Even if it did fit, the gorgeous ivory color would never work with my skin tone. I'm super bummed; it's such a lovely, delicate lace in soft cotton knit. SO- time to pass it on to someone who can wear it with pride.

Measurements (from the LiaMolly webiste): MEDIUM
Body length- 23 1/2
Chest- 16 3/4
Shoulder width- 13 1/2
Sleeve Length- 11 1/4


Retail price: $168
Your price: $75 shipped priority mail

Listing ends December 17th

Email questions to Hillary at beergoddess123 at yahoo.com

No comments: