LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, November 14, 2011

Current/Elliott The Paper Bag Trouser Jeans, size 28





posted on behalf of Parisa

Another birthday gift I received that doesn't fit quite right! These are a really soft pair of 100% cotton trouser jeans with a pleated front, high waist and full leg. The tag reads, "This jean is to be worn cinched at the waist with a belt to achieve the popular 'paper bag' look." Unfortunately the inseam is too long for me and I don't know any reliable tailors in my area to get them fixed. I'm posting them here instead in the hopes that someone will wear them!

Brand: Current/Elliott
Style: The Paper Bag Trouser Jeans
Condition: Brand new with tags
Material: 100% Polyester
Size: Size 28, pretty true to size. 34" inseam.
Paid: Though these were a gift, my friend left the price sticker on... 258 dollars, not including tax.
Asking: 70, including shipping, OBO.

Please email me at pchavoshi@gmail.com if you're interested or if you have questions or would like me to email you more photos.

Listing ends Nov. 22nd

No comments: