LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, November 19, 2009

[SOLD] 7 for all mankind roxanne skinny jeans in mercer (dark indigo) - 27


{congrats, ellie!}
i bought this pair last year from Barney's Co-op and as i play favorites all the time to my other pair of dark denim jeans, these get no love. they deserve to be worn all the time by someone who will tuck them into cool boots, wear them cuffed with cute ballet flats and pair them with sexy heels for a night out on the town!
size: 27
measurements:
waist: 14.5"
rise: 7.5"

hip: 17"
inseam: 31" (hemmed by my tailor)
style details: these fit true to size in my opinion. signature skinny jeans by 7 for all mankind - i have another pair that i've worn all the time for 3+ years now. 7 jeans can really stand up to LOTS of wear, and the wash will only get better with time. 
materials: 98% cotton/2% lycra
condition: virtually brand new - worn a few times; will wash and press before shipping.
paid: $165 at Barney's Co-op
asking: $65 with shipping (PayPal/shipping to US only) SOLD
listing end date: ENDED
~please include your email address in your comment~

2 comments:

Liz said...

I love these! I've been searching for the perfect skinny jean...

literaryhaunts@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

These jeans are great! I love all 7 for all mankind's jeans, so I'm sure these would fit just as well.