LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, May 12, 2016

No. 6 clogs, both seasonable and unseasonable

OK, 2 pairs of No. 6 clogs here--one is a seasonable, a pair of pale gray-green corset peep-toes. They're a little beat up, but could be easily rehabbed--the labels came off (I mean, they always do; this is clearly a design flaw that I always think they should have solved by now! It makes the heels look weird!) and there's a chip on the back of the right foot (under the strap on the top photo) that I think must have happened in my closet, somehow. It's visible in one of the photos. However, they're great, super cute, and deserve to be worn more than they have been! They're a size 37, which was always a bit too small for me, so...someone with slightly smaller feet, take these! Asking $75 + shipping.




The unseasonable option: these shearling-lined winter wedges. I bought these big--a 39--so I could put big fat socks in them, but they were definitely too big for me. They are GORGEOUS--two-tone brown leather, black clog wedge base, and the nicest interior shearling I've seen on No 6 boots. It's way softer than their normal shearling, for some reason. Anyway, these are great, so think ahead to winter and stash them until then? Asking $115 + shipping.
 


alb2199 at columbia dot edu for questions. I'll bundle shipping with other stuff, as always, if you'd like!

No comments: