LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, May 28, 2016

Japanese chambray romper / US medium



Posting for Sarah:

Super cute romper bought in Japan from Lowry's Farm. Cap sleeve, elastic waist and a zipper in the back. Bottom is palazzo-style pants.



Japanese size large, which would fit a US medium. I'm 5'5", and it hit mid-shin. Only worn a few times. It's slightly wrinkled from storage, but I'll iron it before sending.

Bought for around $70. Asking: $25 plus free shipping

Bidding ends June 4. Email sarahstonerobinson at gmail with any questions

8 comments:

aeicher said...

I'd love to be in the running!
Thank you!
amandajeicher[at]gmail[dot]com

bex said...

YAY! Me, please please please

rgholdston[at]gmail[dot]com

(no need to iron, i can do it upon arrival ; )

Jayantha Jayman said...

Please count me in too! Thank you! jenkinsali@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would love to have this beautiful romper. Please kindly consider my bid. Thank you. Gwc.netbox@yahoo.com

MK said...

I LOVE THIS! Please count me in! Thanks so much :)

mkatewalker (@) gmail (.) com

Unknown said...

Love it. Please include me. also no need to iron for me!
alisa_seo at yahoo dot com
Thanks!

Ako said...

So cute! I'd love to have for my summer wardrobe! Akiko dot Yamagata at gmail dot com Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Count me in too!
tesszg(at)hotmail(dot)com