OK, guys, some new shoes and some relist/reduced pairs.
1) Super walkable, super versatile Clarks desert booties with stacked wood heels, in a taupe-ish suede. These are so great, and basically go with everything. Size 7. $50 +shipping.
2) Anniel loafers, blue leather, size 38. These have a TON of life left in them, especially since I put Vibram soles on them at the beginning of this fall (and then wore them one time). They could use a quick trip to the cobbler to be shined up, but if you did that they would look great. Anniel makes really comfortable shoes. $50 + shipping. (the soles cost like $35 to put on, so this is a pretty good deal!)
3) some SHARP-looking Massimo Dutti loafers with lil tassels, size 38 (but definitely fits a bit small). These are really fun, and brand spanking new. $40 + shipping.
4) Now, onto the relist/reduced guys. I'm going to put only one photo up for these--see the original posts for more pics, or email me. First up, Rachel Comey peep toe heels, brand new! Now $38 + shipping!
5) Rag and Bone heel booties! Now $50 + shipping!
6) Madewell black suede wedges! Now $32 + shipping!
OK. That's it. alb2199 at columbia dot edu for questions/etc. Thanks so much, guys!