LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, April 14, 2016

Rick Owens Autumn/Winter 2010 black turtle biker jacket Size 40 or 2-4





This listing is on behalf of Jennifer
 
Lovely Rick Owens Autumn/Winter 2010 black turtle biker jacket for sale.  I purchased this from LOGE, but it was too small!  Here’s to second chances for this cool jacket!
Details:
New condition
Size IT 40, fits small with skinny sleeves.  I wear a size 4 in J. Crew and this is a bit tight across the chest for me.
Black Lambskin, thick, buttery leather with some pebbling.
Made in Italy

Asking: $600.  I will include shipping.
Please email j[dot]hong7[at]gmail[dot]com with questions or offers.

1 comment:

Talia said...

Would like to know the chest / shoulder measurements.
dream jacket but would hate for it to be too small
taliapshulze @ gmail.com
Thank you!