LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, April 8, 2016

BNWT Mansur Gavriel Brandy bucket bags for sale











BNWT Authentic MANSUR GAVRIEL Mini (medium size) Bucket Bag in Brandy/Brick and Mini Mini (small size) Bucket Bag in Brandy/Cleo. Both with tags, dustbag, and original plastic packaging.

Mini measurements:
10.0" H x 7.5" W x 5.0" D (approximately)
17" to 22" strap drop (approximately)

Mini Mini measurements:
8” H X 6” W X 3.75” D (approximately)
17" to 20" strap drop (approximately)

There is some slight variation in color due to the nature of vegetable tanned leather. I have tried to represent this as accurately as possible in the pictures. The leather will age over time with a beautiful warm glow, and the patina only gets better with wear. You can see how nicely the Brandy/Brick combination looks with age in the second photo showing Sienna Miller carrying a large Brandy bucket. I am only selling these because I decided to keep a larger version. 

Just asking to recoup what I paid (retail+tax+shipping) plus shipping to you, so asking around $480 (mini mini) and $590 (mini). This is the probably the highest end of the estimate - exact price based on shipping cost to your location (I'm in NYC) - I will ship this via FedEx home/ground unless you want a faster option (and business addresses tend to be cheaper). Please email me at sarosenbaum(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions. I can also provide more pics upon request. 

No comments: