LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, January 14, 2016

JCrew Dublin Green Cocoon Coat



Extremely warm stadium cloth cocoon coat by JCrew from a few seasons ago. I rarely wear bright colors, so haven't gotten much use out of this coat, but it is so so cute. The color is more like the one on the model -- the iphone photo isnt as accurate.

Item: JCrew Dublin Green Cocoon Coat
Material: Stadium cloth, lined with satin (super warm!)
Size: 00, but I'm normally a 4 in Jcrew coats, and it fits me like it does the model above. Would fit sizes 4 and below (if they want a roomier fit)
Condition: Worn a few times over the past few winters, but mostly hung in my closet

Bought at retail price for $350
Asking $70, plus shipping

Listing ends Thursday,  January 21

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, is this still available? x