LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, December 8, 2015

New with tags Ralph lauren Sequin dress - LBD for the holidays

Ralph lauren dress - brand new with Tags. A classy dress for the holidays.

Size 2. This should fit an XS/S very easily as the fabric is stretchy and conforms to your body. I wear anywhere from 2-4 and RL runs usually larger and 2 fits nicely.

All over black sequin with all over mesh overlay.
* Graceful faux wrap front with ruching on the front side.
* The fabric is pretty substantial and amazing quality/stitching.
* There is a subtle shimmer and it looks absoultely HEAVENLY (yes stars!) in dim light/evening setting.
* My photos really don't do it justice for capturing the drape/color. Please refer to the pic I got off the internet.
I have a bunch of evening black dresses and I wont be wearing this, so letting it go for closet space.
Retailed and paid full price 180 + shipping.

Asking:  50 $ only + Shipping





No comments: