LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, October 14, 2015

*Relist* Assorted Make-up and Beauty Products

I am doing a little bit of a dresser clean up, but I hate throwing perfectly good or unused things away. Please let me know if you would like any of these items - I will charge shipping based on how many items or single items etc... (is typically between $2-$4). The 2nd photo is of samples I have that are available - all are free so please specify which you would like. If you want samples only, I will only charge for shipping. If you want the remaining lot, I think its $8+ shipping. Thanks!

1. Essie 'Smooth Sailing' - $1 (unused or used 1x, I can't remember)
2. Essie 'Sexy Divide' - $1 (unused or used 1x, I can't remember)
3. Sephora by Opi 'The Golden Age' - $1 (unused or used 1x, I can't remember)
4. Alaffia Coconut & Shea Daily Hydrating Conditioner - $2 (used a couple of times, bottle is pretty much full)
5. John Frieda Sheer Blonde Lightening Spray - $1 (used a few times, pretty much full)
6. Butter "Lippy" Lip Gloss in Alcopop - $1 (unused, retails for $19.50, you can read about it here - http://www.butterlondon.co.uk/cosmetics-c70/lippy-c83/liquid-lipstick-c85/butter-london-liquid-lipstick-alcopop-7-2ml-p553)
7. VeriaID Innerdosha 'Undo Whats Done' Deep Conditioner - $2 (unused)
8. Shiseido Sweat and Oil Blotting Film - $1 (unused)
9. Essie mini Nailpolish Set - $3 (unused or used 1x - colors are Navigate Her, To Buy or Not to Buy, Olé Caliente and To Ur De Finance)
10. Laura Mercier Face Polish sample - Free (unused)

All samples (Fresh, Kiehls, Neals Yard Remedies, L'Occitane ++) - $Free

1 comment:

Talia said...

Interested in #1 and #5

taliapshulze at gmail. com
thanks