LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, October 3, 2015

Anokhi scarf/dupatta




I bought this lovely hand block-printed yellow/turquoise/blue dupatta/scarf/shawl from the Anokhi store in Hyderabad, India when I was there in 2013 and have just not had the opportunity to wear it so I think I should pass it on.  It comes all twisted up just how I bought it, never worn, but I spread out the end of it so that I could photograph the gorgeous block printed pattern.  Anokhi is a powerhouse of high end block-printing in India; their work is amazing quality and beautiful.

100% cotton with beaded fringe on the ends.

Asking: $35 includes shipping
Ends October 10, 2015

Good luck!

1 comment:

Talia said...

interested
taliapshulze at gmail.com

thank you,