LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Vintage Denim Overall Shorts, Size Small


 Posting for Katherine:

Vintage denim overall shorts. Small. The thigh circumference is 22" The smallest part of the waist is 30" The largest part of the hips is 34" 

Asking $35. Would love to be paid through Vemeo but will take paypal.

Listing ends August 11. Please leave you email in the messages for the drawing:)

2 comments:

Rorika said...

I'd like it!
rorika.loring@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Have these sold? If not, I'd love to purchase them today. My email is Leahbethdell@gmail.com. Thanks!