LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, July 20, 2015

RACHEL COMEY SANTOS SUEDE AND LEATHER MOCCASIN INSPIRED SANDALS SIZE 7.5



*posted on behalf of Jennie*

Moccasin-inspired suede fringe rests upon an alarmingly soft leather upper while a rubber sole provides traction.
  • Suede and leather upper
  • Leather lining
  • Rubber sole
  • Imported
 
I'M LISTING THESE BEAUTIFUL SANDALS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN SITTING IN MY CLOSET UNWORN FOR TOO LONG. THERE IS A BIT OF GENTLE WEAR, BUT TRULY, THESE WERE WORN MAX 10 TIMES.  I HAVE THE SHOE BAG AND BOX AS WELL.  

WHEN I ORDERED THEM I REALIZED THE SIZE 7.5 WAS A BIT TOO BIG SO I TOOK THEM TO MY COBBLER AND HE ACTUALLY SHORTENED THEM TO MAKE THEM A PROPER 7.5 --  I CAN POST ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS SHORTLY.

I BELIEVE THEY RETAILED FOR OVER 400$ AT SAKS.  ABOVE IS THE DESCRIPTION. 

ASKING 55$ + 15$ SHIPPING

No comments: