LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, July 3, 2015

SOLD Malia Mills Siren Maillot a/b cup - size 6


Up for sale is a gorgeous plum Malia Mills swimsuit in size 6 (the first two modeling shots showing the black suit are for reference only). The Siren style really combines the best of both worlds - bikini and one-piece - in one super sexy package. This suit retails for $385, and I bought this directly from MM on sale for $250. I only wore it once or twice, and it is in excellent condition. It has been lovingly cared for (only hand washed, using body wash or shampoo as the MM sales person recommended), and shows no obvious signs of wear.  I'm only parting with it because I've had to admit to myself that I really just don't fill out the top enough, so hopefully it will find a better home. Asking $75, plus shipping. Please email me at sarosenbaum(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions. Listing ends one week from today. 



3 comments:

Alexa said...

So cute! Alexaroses(at)gmail(dot)com

kim said...

Love. tampensis(at)gmail(dot)com

abwagoner said...

This is absolutely gorgeous and probably the most sophisticated one piece I have ever seen. abwagoner(at)gmail(dot)com