LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Coclico Two Piece Tie Dye Leather Medium Heel Sandal in Fuschia Ebony size 40.5





*posted on behalf of Alisa*

Gorgeous pair of shoes from Coclico.  I lusted after these and finally bought them at my favorite Chicago boutique.  Worn about 3 times.  I just don't wear heels much these days and would like them to find another home.  These beauties deserve to be worn.  If you are familiar with this brand you know that they make gorgeous, comfortable shoes.  Made in Spain.
Great colors and the tie dye makes them interesting.  I always got compliments when wearing these.
Marked 40.5 but I usually wear 40 in Coclico and Euro sizing and these fit well.  Small amount of heel scuffing on the one shoe as seen in last photo.  I think these will polish out.  
Retailed for $372, was on sale for $280 when I bought (I think they were another $20 off).  Asking $80 plus $10 shipping in original box.

Since I am relying on the graces of the LOGE contributors to help me, please contact me if you have questions including an offer. 
Thanks for looking!   alisa_seo  at yahoo dot com

No comments: