LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Building Block black pocket tote






Posting for Emily: 

Selling my gently loved Building Block pocket tote. Features smooth black leather with rubber handles, and outside pockets on either side. I love this bag, but I just don't use it enough. First two photos are stock photos, the rest are mine. Measures approx. 12" tall x 9" wide x 6.5" deep. No flaws outside of normal gentle wear to note.

Retails for $460 on Building Block's website, selling for $290 including shipping within the continental United States (willing to ship internationally for additional cost—just leave a comment). Listing ends February 18.

1 comment:

Tracy Tieu said...

I know it's super late but is this still available?

Tracy

tracystieu@gmail.com