LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, December 5, 2014

Repetto Zizi Oxfords - Fits 7.5/8




POSTED ON BEHALF OF DEVIN

Repetto Zizi Oxfords
Size 40, fits like a US 7.5/8

These oxfords are classic and Parisian and super cute. I've worn them just a handful of times, so they are in excellent pre-owned condition. I can't see any scuffs or marks. The heel is about one inch high. Leather is very soft. These will fit most widths of feet. From the top of the heel to the front of the shoe, the measurement is 10 inches. At the widest point of the sole, the measurement is just a smidge over 3 inches.

Purchased at The Mohawk General Store in LA for $298
Selling for $125, plus shipping from LA OR a trade of this same style and size in black patent leather

Listing ends one week from today. Buyer must pay paypal fees. Any questions, please email: devin.e.browne at gmail. Note: I will be traveling for work until December 20th, and so will ship first thing on the 21st. If it's an emergency and you need the item sooner, let me know and I'll see if my roommate can help out and ship it before then. Thanks! 

No comments: